Cranberry, Turkey, & Feta Orzo
- 12 oz. turkey breast, cooked
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 tsp. margarine
- 3 avocado slices
- 1lb. orzo
- 1 orange
- dash of salt
- Add water and an orange to pot and bring to a boil. Add orzo and salt and cook until al dente. Drain and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the orzo and mix until well combined. Serve warmed or cold.
Download recipe here.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups red onion, julienne sliced
- 2 cups carrots, julienne sliced
- 1 lb. red bell peppers, julienne sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 oz. sriracha
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup lemon
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Fold the cabbage, onions, carrots, and peppers into the coleslaw mix and mix well.
- Add the cilantro and mix again.
- Can be made 1 day in advance or serve immediately.