Treating You Like Neighbors, Not Patients.
Team Terrebonne (TT) is comprised of civic-minded employees, administrators, physicians, board members and volunteers of Terrebonne General Health System dedicated to improving the quality of life and promoting healthy lifestyles in our community. Team Terrebonne members seek to lead by example and use their energies, talents, and compassion to make our area Louisiana's best place to live, work, and raise our families.
Team Terrebonne was formed in 2007 to help channel hospital and employee volunteer resources into worthy civic and non-profit organizations in the region.
- Has 800+ employees signed
- In 2017 alone, volunteers participated in 37 different events and volunteered 2,263 hours to community organizations
- In the last 10 years, Team Terrebonne volunteers have volunteered over 16,000 hours in our community
Organizations Team Terrebonne Assists
A few of the organizations Team Terrebonne assists include:
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- The Foundation for Terrebonne General Health System
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Terrebonne Foundation for Academic Excellence
- Cooper Life Fund
- United Way
- South Louisiana Wetlands Discovery Center
- Bayou Region Habit for Humanity
- The Haven
To learn more about Team Terrebonne,
please call (985) 873-4141 today.