About the Terrebonne General Health System Foundation
The Foundation for Terrebonne General Health System, a 501(c)3, non-profit organization, was founded in 2010 with a mission to improve the health and well-being of the people of South Louisiana.
In partnership with Terrebonne General Health System and our donors, the Foundation has helped:
- Provide outreach, screening, and education to the community
- Athletic and nutrition training to students in our parish
- Provide lifesaving equipment for the Emergency department
- Provide support for infants in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Provide patient assistance for the uninsured and underinsured
- Employees with emergency relief
Terrebonne General Health System is the largest healthcare resource provider in southeast Louisiana and is dedicated to providing exceptional and equitable healthcare to the citizens of Terrebonne and the surrounding communities. The Foundation for Terrebonne General serves as the primary funding source for Terrebonne General Health System's community outreach programs seeking to improve the health and wellness of the citizens of the Bayou Region.
To contact us at The Foundation for Terrebonne General Health System, please call (985) 873-4603 or email us at email@example.com.
Health System Foundation
Support compassionate and innovative care for our community.
Your donation is cherished and appreciated.Donate Now