Free Community Health Screenings
- Categories: Community Events, Health & Wellness
About This Event
- Event Type:Community Outreach
Join us for free community health screenings on our new state-of-the-art Mobile CARE Clinic at Market at the Marina on June 3rd, 2023, from 8 am-12 pm.
The Wellness for Life team at Terrebonne General Health System will be offering annual Wellness Screenings. Our wellness screenings include the following:
- Health history questionnaire
- Blood pressure evaluation and resting pulse
- Body composition analysis on an In-Body scale
- Lipid panel and glucose via fingerstick (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides)
- Personal prevention plan with a nurse practitioner
- Personal results delivered privately in real-time
Fasting is preferred but not required. Each screening will take approximately 10-15 minutes per participant. Results will be given to you during your consultation with the Nurse Practitioner.
If you have any questions, contact Jenna Flynn, Wellness Specialist.
Phone: 985-850-6214 | Email: Jenna.Portier@tghealthsystem.comRegistration
- Price: Free
There are a limited number of appointments available.
To schedule an appointment for your free wellness screening, visit https://freehealth.eventbrite.com.