- Category: Press Release
- Posted On:
8166 Main St.
Houma, LA 70360
Attn: Marketing and Planning
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For More Information
9/20/2021 Contact: Rhonda Alfred
Terrebonne General Expands Services to Continue to Care for our Community
Since Hurricane Ida, Terrebonne General Health System continues to work diligently and relentlessly to bring services back which provide much needed care to the region. As the largest and most prominent hospital in the region, it has only taken a few short weeks for Terrebonne General to be more than ready to provide extensive outpatient services. These services are open and are continuing to accept patients.
- Terrebonne General Health System Emergency Department Beginning Sunday, September 19 – 24/7
- Comprehensive Cancer Center - 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- TG Health System Clinics – 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Endocrinology Care
- Pulmonology Care
- Neurology Care
- Internal Medicine Specialists
- Pediatric Care
- Dr. Russel Henry’s Office
- Chauvin Clinic
- Dr. Abou Issa – Monday and every other Wednesday 8 am – 4 pm, Appointments can be made by calling 851-6653.
- Internal Medicine – Tuesday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm – Walk in
- Pediatrics – Tuesday –Friday, 9 am – 4 pm – Walk in
- COVID testing – M-F - 9 am – 3 pm. Drive-thru - No appointment needed
- Wound Care clinic 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Outpatient Services
- MRI/CT, Mammography, Bone density, other diagnostics – 8 am – 4:00 pm
- Diagnostics X-ray, Ultrasound, Echo’s, and EKG’s) - Enter main lobby – 8 am – 4 pm.
- Rehabilitation - 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Lab – 8 am – 4 pm
- Drive Thru Center
- Same Day Results COVID Testing M- F – Drive-thru Center – 8 am – 4 pm – No appointment needed. Doctor order needed.
- COVID Vaccines - M- F – 8 am - 4 pm - Drive- thru Center – By appointment or Drive Ups welcome – 873-4686.
- Healthy Lifestyles Center -
- CSI – Athletic trainers
- SPTC – Gym
For more information on any of these services please call 873-4141. We are progressing as quickly as possible and will continue to increase our services every day so plan to visit tghealthsystem.com daily for updates and continue to follow us on FB, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest information.
Terrebonne General remains committed to be here for our community as we begin to recover together.
About Terrebonne General Health SystemTerrebonne General Health System is the largest healthcare resource provider in southeast Louisiana that has taken the lead to deliver medical excellence and innovation to the people of Southeast Louisiana. Driven by a “high tech” and “high touch” style of healing that offers an expansive range of services that provide hospital care and preventive care while also providing basic healthcare needs on and offsite. Our highly skilled healthcare team consists of over 1,500 employees, with over 450 medical staff providers that offer 42 various specialties. Our system has been honored with many prestigious awards and accolades for quality, safety, and patient experience on the state, national and international levels. Terrebonne General took the lead to initiate a public/private partnership with Ochsner Health which delivers crucial safety-net services for the region through Chabert Medical Center and is part of an alliance of healthcare-focused entities across the greater Gulf South region. For more information,