Employee Resources - Coronavirus COVID-19
At Terrebonne General, our goal is to keep our patients, providers, team members, and the general public informed. For the most accurate and timely information on Coronavirus (COVID -19), please go to ldh.la.gov and click on the Coronavirus link. Information specifically about Terrebonne Parish can be found by clicking on the bubble map. It is updated on a daily basis. Other links for more detailed information regarding COVID -19 can also be found on this website.
- Employee Updates
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- The More You Know
- Hospital Updates
- Three Reasons You are Top Priority for the Vaccine
- Terrebonne General Antibody Testing FAQ
- COVID-19 Antibody Test Registration Form
- Employee Assistance Program
- Message from the TGMC Chairman the Board April 07
- Student Federal Loan Relief
Hotels, airlines and other businesses offer free and discounted services for front-line health care workers.
As the women and men in America's hospitals and health systems heroically fight COVID-19 on behalf of their patients and communities, a number of companies are offering free and discounted services to front-line health care workers. Participating groups include Hilton, Marriott, United, Delta, Starbucks and Uber. Find more information here.
- April 3 (Update from Phyllis)
- April 3 (Updated Information and Resources)
- March 26 (Community Donations)
- March 23 (Update from Phyllis)
- March 16 (Update from Phyllis)
- Drive Through Testing TGMC
- Return to Work Protocol - March 24
- Child Care Assistance Program
- Louisiana Agenda for Children Childcare Assistance
- Stimulus Check Facts
- Letter from Governor Edwards
- Letter from Louisiana State Board of Nursing
Frequently Ask Questions
Friends and family are asking what TGMC is doing to prepare and manage COVID-19. As an employee at TGMC, what should I say?
- The health and safety of our patients and employees is always our top priority. Our teams are working around the clock to prepare for any situation.
- This is an evolving public health situation and we work closely with the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) to receive the latest information as well as follow the Center for Disease Control, or CDC, guidelines.
- TGMC’s Coronavirus Team meets daily basis and we have created a working task force with representatives from departments across the facility including Administration, Physician Leadership, Nursing, Infection Control, Facilities, Emergency Management, HR, and Marketing.
- We have a protocol in place for the screening and isolation of any patient suspected of having the disease. We have also had Lunch and Learns for our physician office practices to educate providers.
- If a case is suspected or identified, we will implement all appropriate isolation and protective measures outlined by the CDC and follow their guidelines for hospital personnel and visitors.
- Additionally, we will immediately notify the proper parties, including the state department of health.
Click here to view the file FAQ
Health, Wellness & Fitness
Tip of the Day
Fighting the Virus
- Dynamic Stretching
- Static Stretching
- Variety in Your Workout
- Lower Back Pain
- ACSM Guidelines for Weekly Workouts
- Mindful Eating
- Rep Importance When Lifting
- The Importance of Sleep
- Bar Placement for Squats
- Full Body AMRAP
- Upper Body HIIT
- Lower Body HIIT
- Full Body
- Cardio/Core/Recovery Day
- Lower Body
- Upper Body
- Lower Body
- Full Body Cardio
The More You Know
- Maintain Your Mental Well-being During Quarantine
- Staying Safe While Shopping for Household Essentials
- Staying Sage While Accepting Deliveries or Getting Mail
- Stay Safe While Running Errands for Essential Supplies
- Stop the Spread of Coronavirus
- Dos and Don'ts
- Myth-Busters COVID-19
- Coronavirus and You
- What to do if you are sick
- 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home
- What is Social Distancing?
- Talking points social distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- Family Preparedness
Visitor Policy Effective 02.12.21
CPR Certifications: Memo: March 19
Below are the events that have been cancelled or postponed as of now:
- 3/21 YMCA Paint the Town 5k
- 3/21 LOPA Marsh Mad Dash
- 3/25 TFAE Celebrate Excellence Banquet
- 3/28 Super Cooper 5k
- 3/28 Haven Gala (Confirmed Cancellation)
- 3/28 Stock Health, Shop Healthy Health and Resource Fair
- 3/31 MBPTGMC Golf ProAm
- 4/3 MBPTGMC Glow Golf
- 4/4 Southdown Marketplace
- 4/4 Over and Under Tunnel Run
- 5/1 Food Bank Dinner Theater
Stay tuned for updated information.
***Other events in late April and early May are tentative at this point.